Welcome to the Blog Buddy Program Membership Website!
Get help & give help to fellow bloggers in the Blog Buddy Program! A committed Blogging Membership Community for finding other “Blogging Buddies” and progressing through your blogging journey together!
What’s the Buddy Program?
Tired of blogging alone with no one who understands what you’re doing, let alone why you’re doing it?
Our Free Program pairs two bloggers together by Niche and starts them on a Free 12 Week Guided Email journey of supporting each other. By learning from each other, we hope that you experience growth, friendship, and companionship for the betterment of your Blog, Content, and Website. Simple requirements, easy sign-ups.
The idea for the program started in 2018 and the Creative Team started working on the Website, Community, and Program. The launch of the Program has been long-awaited and has been loving developed for the growth of personal expression, and the beauty of helping each other grow, improve, and develop our creations.
Find a potential friend, partner, collaborator, and fellow blogger. Learn more about our Free Buddy Program.
Long Term Program Goals: We are currently in Stage 1 of 4 of the Program. Eventually, Members will be able to register and use a search feature to find and collaborate their own Blog Buddy Network.
Blogging Buddies October Updates!
Sign up for your own Blog Buddy!
Please read each tab above before submitting this: Sign Up Form.
- Read this page and all of its contents and these tabs thoroughly!
- Read our Code of Conduct (Here)
- Register as a Member here for Free (HERE)
- Sign up for a Buddy with this Google Form (HERE) after Steps 1-3!!!
- Watch your email for your assigned “Buddy Program Assignment Email” from email@example.comThis Email will Provide you your assigned Blog Buddy’s contact information, name, and blog URL – and Detailed Instructions for Step 6
- Enter the Buddy Program Email Campaign – Begin the Journey Together with a weekly guided email for 12 weeks from BBP. We will provide you with prompts, questions, and activities to do each week with loads of love, inspiration and growth for you blog, blogging buddy, and their blog.
- You may re-enter the Buddy Program at any time. There is no reason you cannot have more than one Blog Buddy.
Our Creative Team Story
Our Creative Team of Bloggers started this blog together in September of 2018 with the Buddy Program Sign-Ups in mind. In November, we decided to launch a complete membership website for bloggers, because of our passion and devotion to help other bloggers find friendship, and benefit from getting help from other bloggers, as well as GIVING help to other bloggers. After a hiatus over the Summer of 2019, the Program is being created and implemented for the Blogging Buddies!
Blogging Buddies Communities
Our Blogging Buddies Online Communities can be found in our Facebook Group (Guide), and Live Discord Chatroom (Guide). These online communities are supported by the Blog Buddy Program Creative Team, and all members are expected to Register as Members, abiding by our Terms, Code of Conduct, and Policies. This encourages us all to respect, love, and care for each other in common blogging dedicate. These communities are for Bloggers Everywhere to connect, contribute, collaborate, network and share their creations. The goal of BPP is to give and get help from fellow bloggers with compassion, understanding, and kindness. Our personal blogging goals may differ widely, and our niche of interests may be vast. But our personal goal of self-expression, social awareness, artistic growth, and valuable research can be delivered into each and every blog. By offering our community a place to interact in this way, we hope that bloggers everywhere are able to better navigate the waters of the blogging journey.
Our Blog Wellness Newsletter (Info) is for anyone and everyone who is interested in our website, program, membership, community, and blogging. Thank you for your support and we hope to connect with you all in whatever ways best suit your blogging wants, needs and goals.