Date(s) - 30/01/2019
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
You are invited to join our Blogging Buddies Pin Com Pinning Party on Wednesdays! We have a complete guide about our Pinterest Parties for you here. Basically, you can introduce yourself and are encouraged to pin up to 3 pins an hour, repin other pins at the party and welcome and follow new attendees. Additionally, once there are at least 10 pins we open a new Group Board for all Party attendees to join.
The Group Board topic is related to this week’s Series Topic. All members are encouraged to pin to the new group board throughout the day. The goal is to build a high quality, educational and useful board for everyone to learn from! Successful boards will be cleaned, and remain open to any of its current members. The board may be featured at the end of the week, as well as the members who contributed to it on our weekly roundup post.
Benefits of engaging in the Pin Party include:
- New blogging friends and co-workers
- New followers & fresh exposure to new people
- Practice manual pinning regularly (parties every Wednesday)
- Ask questions and get opinions on pin design, strategy and more by posting a comment while everyone is at the party (get help!)
- Take a moment to give back and answer questions regarding Pinterest (give help!)
- New repins & opportunity for boosts in Pin Profile traffic
- Group Boards require pinners to find high-quality pins for a specific topic, encouraging education and good pinning practices
- Community, Boards, and Parties are moderated by multiple Team Members throughout the entire day